Computer Awareness Questions Answers - Set 2
1. Which among following is not an input device ?
2. File Transfer Protocol allows us to transfer files from one computer to another on the internet.
3. Binary number system consists of ?
- 0's and 1's only
- All alphanumeric characters
- Depends computer to computer
- None of above
4. Disk Operating System (DOS) was designed to work with which of the following input device ?
Answer: Option B
5. Which among following is not a logical gate ?
6. A switch in a network is used to ?
- It is used to connect systems on network
- It is used to stop hacking
- It is used to stop viruses
- It is used to boot systems remotely
7. Which among following is odd one ?