Exam Preparation Corner
- First In India
- First In World
- Longest and Largest
- Books and Authors
- Important Days of year
- Countries and Capitals
- Inventions and Inventors
Recently Added Questions
- How we can create a uniform appearance by adding a background image to all slides ?
- From where can we set the timing for each object ?
- What is a trigger, in context of animations ?
- What is a slide-title master pair ?
- What is a motion path in Powerpoint ?
- In Powerpoint the arrangement of elements such as Title and subtitle text, pictures, tables etc. is known as ?
- Which pane would be used to enter a speaker's information about what can be said about each slide ?
- In Microsoft PowerPoint two kind of sound effects files that can be added to the presentation are ?
- Which of the following tool bars provide different options in various master views ?
- Which view in Power Point can be used to enter Speaker Comments ?
- How can you see all your slides at once ?
- The boxes that are displayed to indicate that the text, pictures or objects are placed in it is called ?
- Shortcut to insert new slide in the current Presentation is ?
- How we can replace a font on all slides with another font in Powerpoint ?
- How we can put a Chart in the presentation using PowerPoint ?
- What is maximum Zoom percentage in Microsoft PowerPoint ?
- A File which contains readymade styles that can be used for a presentation is called __ ?
- How can we stop a slide show ?
- Power Point can display data from which of the following add-in software of MS Office ?
- The spelling dialog box can be involved by choosing spelling from ____ menu.